Sunday, December 27, 2015

Indonesia is the Winner for This

       Maybe if you are not Indonesian, you don't know that Indonesian is a social freak. We all love to talk and being connected. Why I can say Indonesian is a social freak even though we all know in another country people like to talk. Indonesian also has a lot like a LOT of Social Media in our phone. And I can't deny I have almost ten social media in my phone. And in another side when I'm here in America all of my friends just use Text, Snapchat and Twitter. But we, as Indonesian we use more, because we always says 'we want more'. Okay kidding. We use WhatsApp, Line, Path, Foursquare, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Kaskus, G+ and so on. At least in each Indonesian phone we have five social media. 
       
       Then, a lot of people asked me, what language do you guys speak? Well, I can't tell you specifically as general because we all mixed up. Even Wikipedia said that... 


Most Indonesians speak at least one of the several hundred local languages and dialects, often as their first language. And there are around 300 distinct native ethnic groups in Indonesia, and 742 different languages and dialects.

But, BHINNEKA TUNGGAL IKA, our motto does exist. Unity in Diversity. 

Even though we have 6 religions, 300 ethnics, 742 native languages, we all unite as Indonesian an speak Indonesian. So, if you ask Indonesian, what languages that you speak, me personally would say I speak Indonesian, Javanese and English. But, in Indonesia if we go travelling to another island or another city, we likely to learn a couple sentences to get a cheaper prices when we want to buy souvenir in traditional market.

       Well, lets go back to the topic. What Indonesia win in this topic. We speak more than one language or two language, mostly we speak 3+ languages. And if you check on Google Translate, Javanese already go to International, Guys! This research conduct by SwiftKey Keyboard Application that gave us a fantastic information what the different languages their users are typing in. 

       So, hello Indonesian out there. Hello from the other side. We should be proud as Indonesian. Why? Look how rich we are. We have a lot of heritage, beauty of ethnicity, gorgeous view and amazing diversity, we should be more proud and happy. I know we all are happy already but let's show what we have and what we can do. Stop complaining and do our best to make our name get bigger and bigger. I'm blessed being Indonesian and Damn! I love Indonesia.



Source: Wow Shack

No comments:

Post a Comment