Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Second Day of High School

I woke up earlier today and finally I got my bus. I was so sleepy so I just keep quite in the bus and it was dark outside. And the bus was late, she came at 6.33. But that was okay, I still have a couple of minutes to hangout in my school.


But, I went in the wrong class. I didn't know if I should go to the homeroom first. I thought the schedule is normal already so I went to the Statistics Class which is on the second floor. After my teacher gave the blue schedule to my friends and I just realize that I must go to the home run first and get my new schedule. But then I forgot what was the number of my home run class number. So I went back to the first floor and asked about that.




Tired. Yea of course. My home run is on the third floor and it was in the corner like really corner. And my teacher wrote "Absence" in my schedule but lucky me I got the young teacher so she didn't gave me a tardy.

And almost the teachers only told their stories but in Statistics AP, we got our homework already.

And for my Personal Fitness class, because we still bring no sports wear and any needed stuffs, so we have some time to hangout in the locker room and which is only for GYM.


Some of the class in the first level have a requirement like we should pay some money. As I knew they starts from $10 to $100. As I knew. I think it's for the costume or any other stuffs needed. But not all of them need money.

But still, the teacher told us to buy some school supplies. It is like a box of tissue, a pack of marker, a pack of color pencil, a pack of mechanic pencil, a 3 ring binder, fish food and any other stuff. I'll tell you later in my next post because I already bought some of my school supplies. Yay.

Ohya, today, it was rainy. And Texan said that it was a great weather. And I didn't bring any umbrella so yea, I was wet. But that's okay. I went in the right bus. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment